How to Connect to SBC
Join our Service at 10:30 am each Sunday in our sanctuary. You can also join us LIVE via our live-stream link on our home page.
- We have Children's Church (1st - 6th grade) on the 1st & 3rd Sunday of each month. The children start out in the service and then dismiss to the fellowship hall downstairs during after the service welcome.
- Our Teen Scene (7th - 12th grade) meet the 2nd & 4th Sundays of each month. They start out in the service and then are dismissed to the fellowship hall after the service welcome.
Our Bible Study is currently on Haitus during our Growth Groups.
Join us on Wednesday Evening at 7:00 pm for Bible Study. This is a time of teaching from God's Word and time to pray for prayer requests. We also meet at 6:30 for a quick prayer meeting if you like to join us!
Join our Tuesday morning prayer call at 7:00 am. There is a quick devotional, prayer requests, and prayer. The phone number for the prayer call is 667-770-1536 Code #102320 (long distance rates may apply)
To bring men together who seek to serve and honor Christ through their actions in daily living. Changing the hearts of Men with the Gospel of Jesus Christ is our vision and this will change our homes, churches, communities, Indiana and the World.
Our mission is to evangelize and disciple Men in Christian principles with un-traditional methods. We seek to create a fire and the desire in men to identify and choose the right pathway for responsible Christian Living. We encourage men to be better husbands, fathers and members of the community. Stand up for what is just and right. We are focused on a man building a strong Christian bond with his children, especially his son(s).
Men’s Ministry meets every 2nd Saturday at 9:00 AM at the church.
The Women’s Ministry offers a variety of opportunities for learning, outreach, service, and bonding throughout the year.
The mission of the ministry is to share love, encouragement and faith with all women. As we study God’s Word, we are drawn closer together as sisters in Christ. Please join us every second Saturday for a time of fun, fellowship, and spiritual growth.
Women’s Ministry meets every 2nd Saturday at 10:30 AM at the church.
Our mission is to strengthen marriages through the knowledge and application of God’s Word while participating in fun relationship building outings and activities to enhance our Communication, Love, and Respect toward our spouses.
Our marriage ministry meets on the 4th Saturday of each month at 9 am in the church fellowship hall.
Our mission is to reach, teach and show our youth about the love, worship, and service of Christ in a fun and loving environment.
- Kingdom Kids is for 1st through 6th grade and is held on the first and third Sundays of each month at 10:30 AM.
- Teen Scene is held the second and fourth Sunday of each month for 7th through 12th grades at 10:30 AM.
Both ministries start out in the service and then are dismissed to the church fellowship hall downstairs.
Growth Groups are a great way to build lasting relationships while studying God's Word. We meet twice a year during the hiatus of Wednesday Evening Bible Study. Be watching the announcements for our next Growth Group sign ups!
Our mission is to reach others with the gospel by providing them a way to attend our church. Second Baptist Church provides FREE transportation to anyone who has no way to get to church. For free transportation to the 10:30 AM Sunday service, call Second Baptist Church at 765-477-7259 Monday through Saturday and leave a message in our transportation mailbox. You can also click here to submit a weekly Transportation Request.
A member of our transportation team will then contact you in order to schedule a time for pickup.
Are you wanting to know more about our church?
Are you wanting to join our church?
We would like to invite you to join our Starting Points Class! This class runs for 4 weeks and covers different aspects of our church and the ministries involved. This is a great time to meet people within the church, the church leadership, and learn more about us!
- The first Sunday of each month covers lesson one entitled "Show". Class will be held immediately following the 10:30 service downstairs in the fellowship hall.
- The second Sunday of each month covers lesson two entitled "Study" and will also be held immediately following the 10:30 service downstairs in the fellowship hall.
- The third Sunday of each month will cover lesson three entitled "Share" and will be held via our Zoom platform at 5 pm on that Sunday.
- The fourth Sunday of each month will cover lesson four entitled "Serve" and will be held via our Zoom platform at 5 pm on that Sunday.
Completion of all four classes are required for Church Membership.
For more information about this class please see Deacon Chuck Scott at church or click the link below.